Secure self storage for homes & businesses
At Stock N Lock we take the security of your items very seriously. To ensure you have complete peace of mind that your worldly possessions are safe and secure our storage facilities are designed with optimum security at the forefront of our thinking.
All our storage rooms are individually alarmed and are accessible with a PTI access code that is unique to you and your storage room, on top of this we have several barriers including an electric gate and roller shutter doors which can only be opened with your unique PTI access code. You are the sole key holder for your storage room and our centre is covered via a digital CCTV system 24 hours a day. The building is covered with fire and smoke detectors and we work closely with the local authorities, emergency services and self storage association (SSA) UK to safeguard your possession’s safety.
We strictly adhere to the guidelines of the Self Storage Association (SSA) UK and Her Majesties’ Revenue and Customs; all customers setting up a storage licence must provide two forms of identification and are photographed. We do not accept cash payments for the initial storage invoice to ensure payment is traceable. We also insist that every customer who stores has sufficient insurance or opts into our goods protection service known as StoreProtect to protect the contents of their storage room.
Staff are onsite 7 days a week and carry out daily patrols. Finally, we have a list of prohibited goods that are not allowed to be stored which include highly flammable, toxic, perishable, or illegal goods. Please click here for the full list of prohibited goods.
Summary of our main security features:
- Digital CCTV recording 24 hours a day.
- All storage rooms are individually alarmed.
- External alarm monitoring
- Our building and your storage room are only accessible by use of your own unique PTI key code.
- Electric barriers such as security gates, roller shutters, sliding doors, and lifts are only accessible via your PTI access code.
- Fire and smoke alarms are installed throughout the building.
- You are the sole key holder for your room.
- All contents must be insured or protected via our service known as StoreProtect
- Restriction on storing hazardous goods
- Staff on site 7 days a week
- Building patrolled daily
- Licensed terms and conditions with photograph and two forms of identification.
Should you have any further queries in relation to security then please do not hesitate to contact our friendly, professional team.